<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 20, 2006

---European Vacation II: a Year Later 

Isaiah 29
13
The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men.
I'm finally processing the digital stills and movie clips from last year's trip to France and Italy. These seemed relevant to the point I've been trying to make in recent posts:

Notre Dame, Paris: The left entrance, depicting Jesus and apostles


Notre Dame, Paris: the right entrance: Mary, depicted as the "regina caelorum"

Notre Dame, Paris: a typical reliquary from the cathedral treasures

Vatican Museum: Murals by Rafael, depicting the Ascension of Jesus (center), and the ascension of Mary, (right)

Labels:


0 comments
Post a Comment
Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?